If you’re one of the folks who couldn’t get your hands on the 4G, dual-core, stock Android, phone, you’re not going to be pleased at the latest news surrounding the device. According to some leaked internal documents, it looks like T-Mobile have decided to increase the price of the G2x. Yes, that’s right.
In an attempt to curb consumers from purchasing the device (presumably until stock gets replenished) T-Mobile is bumping the price of the phone up from $199.99 to $249.99 (after a $50 rebate and a 2-year contract). The price hike will begin today, and hopefully it won’t last too long.
Now we know that the phone has been pretty popular, but is a price increase the way to solve the problem? People will be turning to other retail outlets to get their hands on the device instead. Perhaps T-Mobile has other agendas behind the move. But whatever it is, expect to pay a premium if you plan to get the G2x from T-Mobile’s outlets from today onwards.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, g2x, LG, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews