Any idea what is it with special edition bundles for video games? That is what we were asking ourselves, apart from the additional swag that you get in these so-called special editions, while most of these will also sport superior packaging options. If you noticed, only notable gaming titles tend to have special editions, and today we bring you news of Japanese buyers who are able to get hold of the Tales of Xillia X Edition PS3 system that will sport metallic red and gold artwork on the top, depicting characters Jude and Milla. The PS3 logo will also come in red, making the whole set up look more special than it already is.
Set to arrive in Japan this coming September 8th for around $470 after conversion, this will be a 160GB system. Don’t expect to see this puppy on American shores anytime soon, but you can always import one of these, never mind if you don’t know Japanese to save your life, since PS3 titles are region free to start off with.
Next Story: Asus ROG G53S Naked Eye 3D notebook
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables