When it comes to the Apple iPhone, many people have complaints about its battery life, or rather, the lack of it. After all, when you have an always-on 3G connection while using it to play games for hours on end, the battery will deplete itself faster than you can imagine, as with the case where most modern smartphones are concerned anyways. Most of the standard iPhone 4 cases that offer extended battery life tend to bring along with them unwanted bulk, but the Third Rail case is touted to be different. Find out more in the rest of the story.
There is a slot on the back that will pave the way for a 1,250mAh lithium-ion “Smart Battery,” where it can be removed as and when required for charging purposes, or perhaps if you want to lighten the case (and make it slimmer, of course, to better fit your pocket).
Sounds like a handy idea since you won’t need to tote around a couple of casings. The Slim Case/Smart Battery bundle for the iPhone 4 won’t come cheap though at nearly $90 a pop.RELATED
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Amber Alert GPS Now Available For $129.99 To AT&T Customers
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Follow: iphone 4, iphone case,
- Seen at: uberphones