Who knew that THQ’s uDraw GameTablet was actually selling? THQ says it’s shipped 1.7 million uDraw GameTablets, but how many did it customers actually buy? For all we know the tablets could be sitting in some bargain bin somewhere unloved and unwanted. Aimed at kids, the Wii Remote accessory comes included with the uDraw Studio game.
Sure enough, THQ is satisfied with the device’s sales to consider releasing the tablet on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. For the family-friendly Wii console, uDraw’s fat stylus and simplified Wacom tablet board is a natural fit, but on the PS3 and Xbox 360, consoles known more for their hardcore shooting games than scribbling games? Well, we’ll have to see how it all plays out. THQ is hoping to have the uDraw GameTablet out on both HD consoles by this holiday.
Next Story: Google Voice and Sprint integration now live
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-11-02: PlayStation 3 sales catching up with Xbox 360
- 2011-10-03: uDraw GameTablet for PS3, Xbox 360 spotted at CEATEC 2011
- 2011-09-08: MountMe X-Me keeps your consoles in place
- 2011-06-03: uDraw GameTablet arriving on the Xbox 360 and PS3
- 2011-04-08: Sony: Nintendo 3DS is for kids, Xbox 360's DVDs not enough