Toshiba has just launched a new laptop aimed at gamers and it sure has the looks to match its internals. Called the Qosmio X770, this laptop features high-end specs to make running the latest games a breeze on the machine. It features a 17.3″ display (1920 x 1080) for full HD entertainment, while its Intel Core i7-2630QM processor make sure things chug along smoothly.
It will also have 8GB of RAM, a pair of hard drives that give a combined 1.25TB of storage, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics card. The laptop will also come with optional 3D capabilities for folks who must have 3D on the go – they will also get a 3D-capable webcam and shutter glasses for 3D video calls.
As expected, the Qosmio X770 isn’t going to be cheap – prices start at around $1850. A bit pricey, especially when you can indulge yourself in the Alienware M18x for a bit more of cash. What do you think of “gaming laptops”? Do you ever feel like they’re well worth the money spent? The Qosmio X770 will be available internationally sometime within the next few weeks.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: 3d, laptop, toshiba, videogames,
- Seen at: nexus404