We all know planning a trip is hard. In fact, it can be a grueling experience. From confirming the itinerary, to arranging transport, and calculating the expenses for everyone involved. That’s why the folks over at Concur have decided to release an app just to help get some of those obstacles out of the way leaving you to do what you wanted to do in the first place – enjoy your trip.
The app was previously released on other devices like the iPhone, Android phones and BlackBerry phones. It now makes its debut on the 9.7″ Apple iPad – bringing some extra features to the app that weren’t available before. TripIt allows users to access all their trip reservations on one place on the app, including air, hotel, entertainment and more. Users can even map out driving directions, airport information, and even seat assignments – basically everything that a trip planner can use beforehand to make everything run smoothly.
And if other people on the trip have an iPad or supported mobile device, they can also log in to TripIt with an account to access the itinerary, making sure that everybody is up to date with the latest plans. TripIt is available as a free download now. You can also find out more at the TripIt website.
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think