There hasn’t been a lot of news related to Sony’s NGP or its games, but here’s at least something to hold down Uncharted fans. According to an interview conducted by Gameblog.fr with Naughty Dog, Uncharted NGP‘s storyline will take place between that of the first and second Uncharted games on PSP. Uncharted fans will recall that there are unexplained story gaps between the first two, and hopefully this the NGP version will clear things up a bit.
Naughty Dog’s co-president Christophe Balestra says that the game will likely have some method of connectivity with Uncharted 3 on PlayStation 3. Gameplay will reportedly also be tailor made to support “short bursts” of gaming – a vibe that is better suited for portable gaming.
It’s important to remember that Naughty Dog is not developing Uncharted NGP, but Sony Bend, the developers behind the portable Resistance: Retribution for PSP is. Hopefully, we’ll learn more info about Uncharted NGP come E3.
UPDATE: Balestra clarified things up a bit. Uncharted NGP is actually just a prequel to the first Uncharted PS3 game.RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: naughty dog, ngp, sony ngp, uncharted,
- Seen at: multiplayerblog.mtv