For those of you who gain your thrills from travelling around on two wheels at breakneck speeds, then chances are you would have a beast of a motorbike in your garage. How about trying something out different with the Uno III? This is a three-wheeled bike that can convert wherever you are, Transformers style, popping up a third wheel to surprise and impress onlookers.
Powered by electricity, the Uno III can be ridden like a Segway with a couple of its wheels alongside a balancing gyroscope. The moment you achieve a pre-determined speed, however, a third wheel will slide out from between the other two as the first two wheels will move towards the back, transforming it into a trike so that it becomes more stable at higher speeds.
According to BPG, the Uno III is more or less turning out to be a commercial product in due time, where they fully intend to begin production from next year onwards. Now if only it came with Tron-like wheels, now that would be a cool addition.RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: motorbike, motorcycle,
- Seen at: dvice