For those of you who gain your thrills from travelling around on two wheels at breakneck speeds, then chances are you would have a beast of a motorbike in your garage. How about trying something out different with the Uno III? This is a three-wheeled bike that can convert wherever you are, Transformers style, popping up a third wheel to surprise and impress onlookers.
Powered by electricity, the Uno III can be ridden like a Segway with a couple of its wheels alongside a balancing gyroscope. The moment you achieve a pre-determined speed, however, a third wheel will slide out from between the other two as the first two wheels will move towards the back, transforming it into a trike so that it becomes more stable at higher speeds.
According to BPG, the Uno III is more or less turning out to be a commercial product in due time, where they fully intend to begin production from next year onwards. Now if only it came with Tron-like wheels, now that would be a cool addition.
- 2013-10-17: This Motorcycle Helmet Features A Rearview Camera, Turn-By-Turn Directions
- 2013-08-19: Stuart Gunn Is World’s Fastest Blind And Disabled Biker With 167.1mph Record
- 2013-05-16: German Mechanic Builds Motorcycle With Airplane Engine
- 2013-02-21: Five-O Takes The Electric Motorcycle Route
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2011-03-31: Inflatable crash helmets stay hidden until needed