Great news for users who own CDMA-flavored iPhone 4 devices on Big Read instead of GSM versions on AT&T – if you’ve been bothered by your tethered jailbreak for iOS 4.2.6, you now have the option to shed those chains thanks to iH8sn0w. He’s come up with a jailbreak for Verizon iPhones running on iOS 4.2.7, and the best part is – it’s untethered. This means you’ll be able to reboot your device with no trouble even if you don’t have access to a computer and the programs to reboot it. Unfortunately it’s only for Windows users at the moment, so Mac owners will have to wait for a solution – unless of course you find someone with a Windows PC to help you out with the jailbreaking process.
As usual, if you plan on jailbreaking your phone, do so with caution and backup all your important files before attempting to try anything. Head over to iH8sn0w’s website to get your hands on the programs and instructions on what to do.
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2011-12-22 iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak demonstrated on video
- 2011-04-15 White iPhone 4 spotted in leaked Verizon inventory listing
- 2011-04-05 Verizon iPhone 4 owners report fewer dropped calls than those on AT&T
- 2011-04-04 PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2011-04-01 HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?