Earlier today, we reported about what new features the Windows Phone 7 Mango update would bring, well it turns out that it wasn’t the last of what has been revealed. A Chinese website called Cnblogs.com has leaked new footage of what WP7 Mango will be bringing. Even though the images from the site have been removed, the folks over at LiveSide.net managed to save the images before they were taken down.
Here are the new features that Windows Phone 7 Mango is said to support:
- An East Asian Language Keyboard, Handwriting and Dictionary Support (which corroborates with Microsoft’s plans to bring WP7 to the Chinese market later this year)
- Improved SkyDrive sync in Office hub – there’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint sync support, with each file type sporting a different colored tile.
- Bing Image Search – in addition to Bing Vision and Bing Audio revealed earlier today
- Windows Live Messenger integrated in People hub – users will get the ability to directly send an instant message to people in their contact list.
It looks like Mango is really shaping up to be a highly-anticipated update for the operating system, let’s just hope Microsoft manages to work out all the update kinks with the OEMs before it goes online.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: bing, leak, mango, Microsoft, update, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: wpcentral