If you’ve got a million dollars lying around and you don’t know what to do with it, you’ve got quite a lot of options. But spending all your money on one tablet probably isn’t at the top of your list. In the event that you would like to do such a thing – the option exists.
Camael Diamonds has just released a special edition iPad – and it’s not just any iPad. It is the world’s most expensive iPad, ornamented with 1kg of 18 carat gold and 300 carat flawless diamonds. Yes that’s right, this is one tablet that is going to give your arm a work out. With even the home button covered in black diamonds, don’t expect to pay anything but your life savings for this device. The Camael Diamonds iPad is valued at $1.2 million.
Unfortunately it’s not the iPad 2, but hey – if you were to purchase an iPad that expensive I doubt you’d be using it as a daily device to do your work on. It’s probably going to sit in your room like a trophy more than anything else. Find out more at the Camael Diamonds website.
Next Story: iOS 5 lets you link your contacts socially
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-10-14 Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08 Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05 Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-07-08 Apple To Launch 5th Gen iPad In September (Rumor)
- 2013-04-24 Tactilize: Create and Share Visual Cards from the iPad