We all know LulzSec have decided to throw in the towel and give up its hacking activities but that doesn’t mean all the groups wrongdoings in the past have been absolved. And unfortunately for them, the authorities have been given a massive tip off on the identities of the hackers. Another hacking group, A-Team, has released into the wild the personal details of the members that make up LulzSec, obviously with the intention of having them caught and brought to justice. Among the details are real names, addresses, IP addresses, online profiles, etc – basically enough information to make life for the authorities a piece of cake if they decide to go after the hackers.
There’s no telling what’s going to happen next, but if you’re interested in finding out who LulzSec is made up of, you can head over to Pastebin where A-Team posted the details of the group in addition to a brief history of how LulzSec was formed. Pretty interesting stuff.RELATED
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- Follow: details, hackers, lulzsec, security,