Wasn’t it just last month when Google introduced their Android 3.1 Honeycomb operating system? Seems that the engineers over at the Internet search giant have been working overtime as we hear that Android 3.2 Honeycomb is already on its way, where this update is touted to roll out to current tablets including the Motorola XOOM in the coming weeks, even as spanking new 7″ models start to land in August. To get a better idea on what Android 3.2 Honeycomb will bring to the table, we will look at it after the jump.
- Ability to run on a “range” of display sizes
- Support for Qualcomm processors
- Bug fixes
- Better hardware acceleration
- Updates for Movie Studio, Movies, Music, and widgets
It must be noted that Android 3.2 Honeycomb will not see any more versions for that generation, as Ice Cream Sandwich is up next on the list. Are you excited and buzzing about like a bee already?
Next Story: Dropbox confirms password glitch
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2011-10-28: Google TV 2.0 update ready to be delivered
- 2011-10-24: Google TV update shown off on video
- 2011-10-20: Google TV update shown off in screenshots
- 2011-10-06: Google TV Honeycomb update postponed
- 2011-07-15: Android 3.2 Honeycomb being delivered to tablet makers soon?