I do wonder at times – do the folks over at Rovio eat, sleep and dream Angry Birds all the time? Do they see a puzzle in every single thing, where this obsession might actually end up being a good thing – as this means the rest of the world will be able to enjoy more Angry Birds levels from time to time? Well, one thing’s for sure – the folks there have yet to run out of creative ways of placing green pigs strategically in the most devious manner possible, where you will have to carefully use the feathered friends available to send those porkers into oblivion. With Rovio’s Angry Birds Rio hitting version 1.2.0, that would mean only one thing – you will have another 15 levels to play around, keeping you occupied in your quest to achieve 3 stars at least until the next update.
You will be able to get Angry Birds Rio 1.2.0 in the Apple iTunes App Store. Apart from newer levels, you too will be able to enjoy a spanking new bird type, and those who want to grab the update, you will have to fork out $0.99 for it. A buck that offers endless hours of fun? I figure that most folks won’t mind doing so.
I do think that the Angry Birds phenomenon is getting old, and fast. What about you?RELATED
- NPD: Xbox One Won First Round Of Sales Against PS4 In Australia
- IGN: Xbox One Hard Drive Maxes Out At 362GBs
- Nintendo Updates 3DS With Miiverse Among Others
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,
- Seen at: tipb