Now we’ve all heard rumors about a new notification system in the pipeline for iOS 5 but there hasn’t been any concrete proof behind the stories. But judging by the latest reports, it might be coming true after all. Peter Hajas, the man behind Mobile Notifier, a notification app used in jailbroken iPhones has been confirmed to have been picked up by Apple.
He recently posted on his Facebook page that he is currently an intern at Apple – a position that most Apple iOS/OS X developers have started in over the years. While he’s only joined Apple recently and iOS 5 is going to be announced next week, it’s highly unlikely we’ll be seeing the new notifications soon, but we can probably expect it to arrive on the platform (if it ever does) sometime in the future.
How many of you have jailbroken your iPhone to use Mobile Notifier?RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, ios 5, iPhone,
- Seen at: mobilecrunch