Earlier this month we gave you in-depth coverage of the 2011 WWDC (World Wide Developer’s Conference) Keynote, but we didn’t have any coverage of all the stuff that developers got to see. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have been there? Well, we don’t have a time machine to take you back in time with free passes to get you into the event the folks at Apple have been kind enough to release footage of the whole event to developers.
While most of the announcements should be old news for you now, watching it in video is a whole different experience. Apple has released all the videos and matching slideshows for over 109 sessions covering topics such as App Frameworks, Core OS, Media and Games and more. It’s all available in both SD and HD for registered developers – just head over to the Development Videos page and click “Log in to iTunes” on the bottom left. For those of you without developer accounts – well I guess you’ll just have to find a developer friend nice enough to download the videos for your viewing pleasure.
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]