It is said that the upcoming refresh of the MacBook Air range will see Intel’s latest generation Sandy Bridge processors in action, in addition to the Lion operating system that might just see an already popular range of notebooks get even more popular. So much so that, the rollout of Lion is tipped to boost Apple’s thin-and-light notebook to build orders of around 1.5 million each quarter – according to one Wall Street analyst.
If the 1.5 million figure is reached, then the MacBook Air would then comprise of around 50% of Apple’s total notebook business. For those who did their homework, quick checks with supply chain sources did allegedly roll in reports that said refreshed notebook will arrive at retail stores next month – which is slightly more than 3 weeks away.
Will you be one of those who are gunning for a spanking new notebook from Apple, considering its slim and light model has been relatively successful since its launch?RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: Apple Inc, macbook, refresh,
- Seen at: appleinsider