For those who have been closely following the Galaxy S II’s progress in the US, you would have more or less known that it will be arriving on AT&T in due time, as the handset which featured AT&T’s multiple band support already hit the FCC just last month. Of course, nothing is official until it is revealed by the horse’s mouth, and for those who can’t wait for said handset to arrive, you will be well pleased to know that the Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T was revealed on Samsung Mobile Singapore’s Facebook page, since it showcased the desktop dock for said smartphone with AT&T branding to boot.
Also known as the i9000G, this device prefers to remain close to the standard button layout in comparison to the center button layout that is found on other Galaxy S II devices. You would realize that the Galaxy S II will also boast of an extremely thin form factor which does make you wonder whether it is too fragile to place in the back of your jean’s pocket as you might sit down without realizing the phone is there, hence cracking the display if your butt is large enough?
No idea on pricing or availability, but such a leak would probably mean sooner instead of later. Time to start saving up, no?
Next Story: Nintendo Wii U
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-23: AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 kernel source code released
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured
- 2011-07-26: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II spotted?