For those of you who’ve been clamoring to get your hands on Barnes & Noble’s new NOOK eReader, you’re in luck. The company has just announced that it has started shipping the new NOOK yesterday, getting the pre-ordered devices to customers well ahead of schedule.
The NOOK The Simple Touch Reader was introduced last week and is touted to be the easiest-to-use, most intuitive eReader available, with a battery life of up to 2 months on a single charge. With over 2 million books, magazines and newspapers available from the NOOK store, you can be sure that it’ll be sometime before you run out of things to read.
Barnes & Noble has also reminds us that new orders for the NOOK will ship immediately, in time for Father’s Day which is just a few weeks away. So for those of you who haven’t bought anything for daddy and have no idea what to get – the new NOOK The Simple Touch Reader might be the right gift – I mean, who doesn’t want a free eReader anyway right? It is on sale now for $139. Head over to the NOOK website for more details. Check out our first impressions of the NOOK The Simple Touch Reader as well.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: b&n, barnes & noble, ebook, ereader, nook, shipping,