Bloomberg is the latest to jump aboard the next generation iPhone bandwagon with word that said model will be arriving sometime later this September, where it will be powered by an A5 processor alongside an 8-megapixel camera. It seems that a couple of people who are familiar with Apple’s plans relayed the information to Bloomberg, which also lent more credence to growing whispers that Apple is also developing a higher resolution iPad. If the next iPhone will come with the A5 processor, then it means it will be on par with the iPad 2 – in theory, at least, where processing power is concerned. Will the 8-megapixel camera help propel the iPhone 5 (or whatever it is called) to the top of Flickr’s charts as well? Only time will tell.
Apart from that, there are also initial whispers of Apple working on a cheaper version of the iPhone which will target emerging markets, relying on “chips and displays of similar quality to today’s iPhone 4.” Hmmm, sounds good enough to us, but if that is the case, why not just buy the iPhone 4 since it is equal?
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: bloomberg, iPhone, iPhone 5, next generation iphone,
- Seen at: bloomberg