Bloomberg is the latest to jump aboard the next generation iPhone bandwagon with word that said model will be arriving sometime later this September, where it will be powered by an A5 processor alongside an 8-megapixel camera. It seems that a couple of people who are familiar with Apple’s plans relayed the information to Bloomberg, which also lent more credence to growing whispers that Apple is also developing a higher resolution iPad. If the next iPhone will come with the A5 processor, then it means it will be on par with the iPad 2 – in theory, at least, where processing power is concerned. Will the 8-megapixel camera help propel the iPhone 5 (or whatever it is called) to the top of Flickr’s charts as well? Only time will tell.
Apart from that, there are also initial whispers of Apple working on a cheaper version of the iPhone which will target emerging markets, relying on “chips and displays of similar quality to today’s iPhone 4.” Hmmm, sounds good enough to us, but if that is the case, why not just buy the iPhone 4 since it is equal?
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2013-09-26 iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16 iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-12 ChargeKey Is A Lightning Cable Small Enough To Fit On Your Keychain
- 2011-06-26 Apple iPhone 5 production to begin this summer?