If you feel really self conscious about using a Bluetooth headset because you’re worried people might think you’re strange or crazy because it looks like you’re talking to yourself, or if you generally dislike the look and image that Bluetooth headsets are associated with then perhaps Xmobile’s latest offering will provide you with an alternative with the Bluetooth mini phone headsets that will be able to connect to any device that has Bluetooth capabilities to make calls.
As you can see in the photo above, the Bluetooth headsets were actually created to resemble mini phones so at least when you talk on it people won’t think you’re nuts, not to mention they do look kind of cute. In fact the LCD and the keypad aren’t just for show and are fully functional, with the LCD screen displaying information showing the name/number of the caller and the keypad will actually allow you to key in numbers to call out to. It’s supposed to give you up to 7 hours of talk time on a single charge and will set you back $20, although right now it’s only available in China, but is this something you would be interested in?
Next Story: Fruity Loops Hit The iPhone And iPad
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- NSA Collects Millions Of Email Addresses, Buddy Lists Globally
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Samsung Accused Of Violating Labor Rights Of Employees In Brazil
- Samsung Livestreaming Its Galaxy, ATIV June 20th Event