Everyone knows chalkboards are cool to have, but if you’re not a fan of having to constantly air out your room due to the chalk dust from the board, you usually end up not using it at all. Well, the folks over at Boogie Board have come up with a solution to the problem. Called the Boogie Board writing tablet, this tablet is essentially a functional, healthier version of the blackboard.
It has a 10.5″ display that makes use of a stylus for input. What can you do with it? Draw, doodle and make notes of course. And that’s about it. It doesn’t have memory for you to store apps, or even export your drawings. The only button on the device has one function: to clear the screen and that’s it (interestingly enough, clearing the screen is the only action that requires any power).
The Boogie Board is powered by two button cells that are touted to power the tablet for 50,000 cycles – just so you know that battery life won’t be a problem. And as long as you don’t hit the erase button, the anything on the screen will stay there indefinitely. The Boogie Board can be yours for $60 and is available now.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson txt pro messaging handset
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-12-04: Digital Mirror Changes Your Expression To Look Happier In Real-Time
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review