Do you own a wireless keyboard? Maybe. Do you own a wireless mouse? Possibly. Do you own a wireless keyboard that’s also built into a wireless mouse? We think not. Introducing Brando’s wireless Keymouse II which based on its looks could pass off as a very complicated looking remote control, but in reality it’s actually a wireless mouse that can be doubled up as a wireless keyboard and vice versa.
When used as a mouse, the movements made in the air help to position the cursor, which is then conveyed to its 2.4GHz wireless USB dongle which is compatible with Window XP or higher, Mac OS X and Linux. Its range is said to be up to 15m and it was designed for home theatre PC environments, after all there’s no point controlling a cursor 15m away when you only have a screen size of 21-inches. It comes with a full QWERTY keyboard layout along with dedicated media buttons, all of which light up in the dark. If you’re interested in getting your hands on it, the Keymouse II will set you back $59 but if you’d rather see the demo before making up your mind, check out the video below.
Next Story: Finepix X100 to get firmware update soon?
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-08-13: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-12-15: Corsair Vengeance gaming peripherals now available
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-09-16: Corsair unveils new gaming keyboards and mice