Wait a minute here, what do you mean by “animal friendly”? Well, just take a look at that handsome timepiece on your wrist. What is the strap made out of? Is it the hide of some animal, or is it cold metal? If it happens to be the former, then you might want to give some thought to the poor animal who breathed its last only to be skinned and harvested to be turned into a variety of goods. Well, The Cadence Watch Company decided to roll out a new “animal friendly” version of the classic 4:20 watch, doing away with the leather wristband by a replacement green cotton strap.
Being sophisticated and subtle at the same time, the 4:20 Watch will put emphasis on that special time of day, letting you know just what time of the day it is via the hour markers.
Other features of the new 4:20 Watch will include :-
- 40 mm face, wrapped in stainless steel housing
- “Railroad tie” hour markers for clean unobtrusive look
- Cotton wristband with metal strap
- Water resistant down to 5ATM so you don’t have to worry about getting it wet
- Extremely reliable timekeeper using the Miyota quartz watch movement
- Sapphire coated quartz glass helps prevent watch face from becoming damaged
You can pick up the animal friendly 4:20 Watch for $85 a pop, but don’t let that walking slab of steak die in vain, eh?
Filed in watch.. Read more about