Most iOS games eventually make their way to Android, especially if they’re big hits, and Cut the Rope is no exception. The game which made its debut on the iOS platform last year is now finally on Google’s mobile operating system.
Surprisingly instead of being an Amazon exclusive like quite a number of games have been recently, GetJar managed to score the exclusive rights to distribute this game for free (instead of $0.99) for one week.
Cut the Rope is a physics-based puzzle game designed for people of all ages. Players use their fingers to cut ropes in order to make candy fall into the mouth of a little monster. Having played the iOS version, I can attest to you the addictiveness of this simple game. Cut the Rope will be available as a free ad-supported game from GetJar’s store. If you go to the Android market, beware: there’s a $0.99 “cut the rope tips” app that is NOT the game.
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- Follow: Android, app, exclusive, game, release,