Just as how the uber popular Plants vs Zombies game will be arriving on the Windows Phone 7 platform in due time, so we have yet another popular title known as Cut The Rope which has been quite the hit on iOS-powered devices, where it will finally arrive onto the Android platform – which means Google-powered smartphone owners need not wait any longer to get their gaming fix for this title, and they do not have to borrow an iPhone from a friend or relative to get some Cut The Rope goodness.
Considering the Android Market does not have either the words App nor Store in its denomination, chances are pretty high that it will end up at the Amazon Appstore this coming Friday. Hopefully it will be made free just like Plants vs Zombies on Android for just one day, but Amazon Appstore exclusives seem to be the way to go at the moment before they arrive on the Android Market.
Are you going to cut your sleep to get Cut The Rope this Friday?
Next Story: Plants vs Zombies arriving on Windows Phone 7
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2012-01-05: Qualcomm Snapdragon GameCommand to launch next week
- 2011-12-01: FIFA 12 is exclusive for the Xperia Play until February 2012
- 2011-11-22: Square Enix Market to launch in Japan
- 2011-10-12: Duke Nukem 3D coming soon to Android
- 2011-10-11: WildTangent Android games service launched on T-Mobile