We all know that hotel staff do their best to clean up the rooms after every guest checks out, but there’s still quite a large number of people who are worried about its cleanliness when checking in to a hotel. The folks over at DirectTV recognize this issue and are working on solving the problem. The company has announced that its new Residential Experience service will change bring the home living room experience into the hotel room, with over 100 HD TV channels so you can just focus on watching videos and not have to worry about how clean or dirty a room is.
In addition to the TV channels, hotel guests will have access to an interactive program guide, and a special anti-microbial remote designed by DirecTV. The special remote is designed to stay free of germs, regardless of what the previous guests before you did with it – so you won’t have to wear gloves or pick up the remote control with a tissue the next time you’re in a hotel (that has the DirecTV Residential Experience, of course).RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: directv, hotel, remote,