It’s starting to look like wireless mice are the way to go these days, especially if they manage to free up an additional USB port that could be put to better use, but if you don’t like the fact that you’re wireless mouse could run out of battery mid-use and you have no spare, or that wireless mice tend to be heavier than their corded counterparts due to its battery, then perhaps Elecom’s corded Rinkak mice may be what you’re looking for.
If you’re wondering what Rinkak is, it’s actually a Japanese term that “refers to an object’s outline against its background”. The outline in question would be the cord that looks like it has been wrapped around the mouse, followed by the real cord that plugs into your computer which is of the same color as the one wrapped around the mouse. We’re guessing this probably isn’t the type of mouse you’d be expecting to take to LAN parties with and get fantastic APM (sure you could argue it’s about the skill, not the hardware) out of it but if you’re looking for a nice cute and clean looking mouse with a bit of color thrown into the mix, then perhaps Elecom’s Rinkak mouse will be just what you’re looking for.
It will make its first appearance in Japan some time towards the end of June although no word on pricing, and it will be released internationally shortly after that.
Next Story: Nokia designer tells the story behind the N9
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-12-22: Retro USB Mouse takes you back to the 80s
- 2011-10-18: Giant USB mouse by Brando
- 2011-10-17: Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 is an easy going piece of hardware
- 2011-09-26: Elecom nendo Orime laser mouse