Zynga, the name behind the uber popular Facebook game Farmville, has just announced that they will be rolling out a spanking new title for the social networking site, calling it Empires & Allies. As the name suggests, you would know that this has something to do with war, and is definitely a departure from planting crops and raising farm animals, no?
Empires & Allies is a new real-time strategy (RTS) title that might be seen by some to be a cross between CityVille and Risk, and chances are it will do extremely well. Why do we say so? Well, the core production team comprises of developers who are experienced mainstream RTS folks, churning out series including the all famous Command & Conquer and The Lord of the Rings.
Expect this to be the new time waster in many peoples’ lives, and chances are quite high that bosses would loathe such a game to be released as it will most definitely affect productivity – unless Facebook is not allowed in the office, of course.RELATED
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Final Fantasy 14 Headed To PS4 April 2014; Beta Coming Feb. 22, 2014
- PS4 Global Sales Update
- Total War: Rome 2 'Caesar In Gaul' DLC Sees Addition Of Maps, Units And Factions
- Xbox One And Sony PS4 Overtakes Wii U UK Lifetime Sales
- Follow: Facebook, games, videogames, zynga,
- Seen at: thetechherald