Interested in getting your hands on a portable media player (PMP) for a relatively inexpensive price of $179? Well, it looks like you can, thanks to Gadmei’s P83 PMP, which coincidentally is priced at $179. So what exactly is it about the Gadmei P83 that would make you want to get your hands on it? Well for starters, it features an 8-inch display with a 1280×768 resolution and with the ability to do glasses-free 3D video.
Seems unlikely that Gadmei will be providing compatible movie files along with the device, which means that you’d have to source those yourself, which isn’t that hard to do, although it would involve just a little more work on your end. The rest of the features for the Gadmei P83 isn’t exactly revolutionary, featuring 4GB of storage along with a SD card slot for memory expansion, and featuring the usual media playback capabilities. Apart from that, this is just a PMP, and does not have any tablet like capabilities, just in case you were wondering.
If the Gadmei P83 is a cheap alternative for you to enjoy your 3D movies, head on down to Brando’s website and place your order. If you’d like to know more about the Gadmei P83, the video below should explain some of it, although it would require you understand Cantonese.
- 2011-12-01 LG unveils DX2500 glasses free 3D display
- 2011-11-25 Sharp Aquos SH-01D will arrive in Japan first, US later
- 2011-11-11 Sharp Aquos SH-01D makes a pit stop at the FCC
- 2011-09-29 Sharp AQUOS 102SH Android phone introduced
- 2011-08-26 MasterImage 3D displays said to be 500% more accurate than the 3DS