When I first laid my eyes on the graphics in Gears of War, I was totally blown away. Here we are with a super realistic rendition of a dark and grim world so many years into the future, and the hope of the whole earth lies in the fate of your hands – and the controller that you are holding, of course. Nice to know that the franchise isn’t dead and buried yet, as there is a new Gears of War-themed Xbox 360 coming your way, and we are quite sure that this will be no doubt a best seller.
The system does look quite interesting from the outside, where the entire special edition bundle (no idea on whether it will be limited or not) will comprise of the console itself, a 320GB hard drive which should keep you happy for some time to come, a couple of custom Gears of War Xbox 360 controllers, a wired headset, the essential Gears of War 3 game itself, and a token for the Infected Omen Weapon Pack and Adam Fenix multiplayer character.
The whole thing above will cost you a cool $399.99, but if you just want the controller, that will set you back by $59.99 a pop. We say get the bundle, it sounds a whole lot more worth it, so mark September 20th on your calendars!
Next Story: Motorola Bravo sends Geiger counter crazy
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-03-19: Gears of War: Judgment Now Available Exclusively On Xbox 360
- 2013-03-07: Gears Of War: Judgment Cinematic Trailer Highlights Emergence Day
- 2013-03-04: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Cheevos' Commercial Focuses On Multiplayer Hijinks
- 2012-01-18: Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising now available