Sometimes we wake up late or sometimes we have to wake up early to beat the rush hour crowd but skipping breakfast is not uncommon in those scenarios, although by right we shouldn’t be skipping our breakfast, but sometimes the situation is such that it cannot be helped, so how about this portable bagel toaster that was designed by Kent Madden which allows you to make your breakfast (a bagel) while on the go?
Bagels are popular breakfast choice because you can have them with pretty much anything, blueberries, sour cream and onion, cream cheese, etc. It’s that versatile and much like toast, you can use your hands to eat it, which means you can have it pretty much any time and any where. So basically Kent Madden decided that he would create a breakfast solution in the form of a portable bagel toaster where you basically pop the bagel in the device and through the use of robotics, it will spin through the toaster unit in the device until the desired color is achieved.
It’s energy efficient due to its use of sugar crystal batteries which can be recharged via the ceramic dock using induction. If you’re wondering why this design sounds so familiar, perhaps you should take a look at portable record players that were present in the 1950′s-80′s.
Next Story: Keep Your Desktop Cords In Place With Pinzacord
- 2014-03-28: First Cupcake ATM Opens Up In New York City
- 2013-12-20: Temperfect Mug Will Keep Your Coffee/Tea At The Perfect Temperature
- 2013-12-04: Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- 2013-11-27: Confectionery Company Will Print Your Instagram Photos As Marshmallows
- 2013-11-21: Taste Virtual Food With Your Tongue With This Simulator
- 2012-08-27: Japanese Researchers Make Cooking Fun With New Simulator [+Movie]
- 2011-08-01: Automatic Mini Donut Factory lets you create donuts with ease
- 2011-05-19: Chef Sleeves keep your iPad clean in the kitchen
- 2009-11-16: Thermochromatic Pot prevents burns