Just last week the HTC ChaCha was spotted at the FCC with approval for GSM 850, 1900, and WCDMA II and V bands: radios that suggested the phone was headed towards AT&T’s network. Recently, the folks over at Pocketnow.com managed to get their hands on a press shot of the phone, and it now features an AT&T logo, confirming its arrival on the carrier.
Compared to the original press shot of the HTC ChaCha, the phone has been redesigned slightly, with some buttons on the keyboard changed, the color on the two function buttons removed, and the Facebook button reshaped. The homescreen shows off smaller icons now, which means more icons can fit on screen, which is a good thing for a device with a display that’s only 2.6″.
No word on a release date or pricing yet, but the screen shot of the HTC calendar shows July 17th, which could be a possible hint. Anybody interested in picking up this phone when it drops?RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: Android, at&t, chacha, Facebook, HTC, image,
- Seen at: pocketnow