The folks over at BGR managed to get their hands on some photographs of the upcoming HTC phone on T-Mobile – the MyTouch 4G Slide. Judging from the pictures, it looks like a nice improvement to the current MyTouch, with its nice, shiny finish, Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread), HTC Sense UI 3.0, and an 8-megapixel camera. The phone won’t have a 3D display that was previously rumored, and its slide-out QWERTY keyboard has buttons that resemble the “squishy” ones found on the HTC G2 (which corroborates with previous rumors about the phone being the successor to the G2).
The phone is said to launch on the first or second week of July, though no prices have been announced. I guess we’ll find out more as we get closer to the release date. Hit the break for one more shot of the device. Anybody keen on picking this up when it launches?
Next Story: Mass Effect 3 has Kinect support?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-10-04: T-Mobile preps staff on how to combat iPhone enquiries
- 2011-09-29: Huawei 4G tablet spotted in the wild headed T-Mobile's way
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-08-16: HTC Ruby to be renamed Amaze 4G?
- 2011-07-19: T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide up for pre-order now