We all know that the HTC EVO 3D will soon be making its way into our hands on June 24, thanks to a RadioShack flyer, and now we’ve got even more confirmation that the phone is on its way. The 3D-capable Android phone from HTC was recently spotted making its way through the offices of the FCC with a mark of approval. And from the filing we receive confirmation about what we already knew about the phone – CDMA, EVDO, WiMAX, Bluetooth, and WiFi radios, a Qualcomm processor, and a glasses-free 3D display for you to watch Green Hornet 3D in.
The good thing is, we won’t have to wait too long until June 24th. Who’s rushing out to pick up one of these bad boys in a few weeks?
Next Story: Solar device that chases the sun
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-06-06: HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G release dates confirmed
- 2011-05-19: HTC EVO 3D might launch on June 4th
- 2011-05-17: HTC EVO 3D now ready for pre-order