Don’t you just hate it whenever you send your car to the mechanic to have him fix up a particular problem, that driving home after that, you discover another issue has risen? That’s more or less the case with the HTC EVO 4G, having received an update from Sprint which fixed the Netflix and other issues, although said update has caused frustration to users of voice search and Vlingo Virtual Assistant. Nice to know that their complaints have reached HTC’s and Sprint’s ears, with the companies responding that they are currently working on the voice-to-text and compass issues.
Problems plaguing various software and issues that arrive with the recent Gingerbread 2.3.3 Software (version 4.24.651.1) update for the HTC EVO 4G will encompass the following – Vlingo Virtual Assistant, Stock RSS widget, voice search, Google Voice-to-text, random apps reloading, issues, compass, Yahoo email and broken folder links.
Several HTC EVO 4G owners have decided to try a different route by using the Vlingo Virtual Assistant app, making voice-to-text to work, but once the native app is run, it no longer works. As soon as you use the native app, it would not work.
Do check with the Sprint forum concerning all the problems posted – perhaps when a solution is up, it will be updated there as well.RELATED
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- Follow: evo 3d, gingerbread, HTC, htc evo 3d, issues, Sprint, update,
- Seen at: wirelessandmobilenews