Picking up cues from ASUS’ teasing campaign they pulled off last week for the Padfone, Huawei has also on in the mysterious tablet game, except that Huawei isn’t as mysterious as ASUS’ giving us a full-frontal shot of the tablet, as well as a side view. Judging by the objects around the tablet, it looks like it’s going to be pretty small, relative to a tea cup and a watch. Huawei also claims “the MediaPad is our smartest, smallest and lightest tablet ever – guaranteed to transform the consumer’s entertainment experience”.
Other than that we have no clues to what it could be. We’re thinking a mini, slim, entertainment-focused Android tablet. Since Huawei has been doing pretty well in the budget phone sector, let’s see how well they can handle the tablet market. Stay tuned for more details when the tablet is revealed.
Next Story: EVO 4G to get Gingerbread this Friday
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2011-12-13: Huawei MediaPad visits the FCC again, headed for AT&T
- 2011-09-21: Huawei MediaPad to be released in October
- 2011-06-20: Huawei MediaPad Android tablet launched
- 2011-06-14: Huawei MediaPad to run on Android Honeycomb
- 2011-06-10: Huawei releases sneak peek video of the MediaPad