Hulu Plus for Android is now available on the Android Market, but it is rather “unfortunate” that only a select bunch of devices will be compatible with this new piece of coding. The Nexus One is one of them, while most of the rest of the Android smartphone family, 4G or otherwise, won’t be able to play nice with Hulu Plus for Android. We do know however, that only six phones will be compatible with said software, and apart from the aforementioned Nexus One, there is the Nexus S, HTC Inspire 4G, Motorola Droid II, Motorola Droid X, and the Motorola Atrix. Expect “additional device announcements” to come as the year progresses.
Bear in mind that the Hulu Plus app is available as a free download from Android Market, and when you install it, Hulu Plus subscribers can then go ahead and enjoy the service right on the spot – as long as there is a decent data connection, we suppose. As for new subscribers, you have one week to give the service a go – for free, yo!
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2012-01-17: Hulu Plus app modified to support more Android devices
- 2011-10-20: VIZIO giving away 3 months of free Hulu Plus
- 2011-08-24: VIZIO Tablet now supports Hulu Plus
- 2011-07-13: Hulu Plus arrives on four more Android phones
- 2011-01-10: Hulu Plus coming to Android devices