Remember iChromy, the Chrome-style web browser for the iPad that we mentioned awhile ago? Since its launch it’s turned out to be quite a hit, judging by all the positive feedback left by people who decided to give the app a shot. Well, the folks over at Diigo are happy to announce that they’ve released a new version of the app that adds tons of new features to the iPad web browser.
Starting from version 1.1, the app now features Incognito Mode (for those private browsing sessions or when somebody is using your iPad and you don’t want to store any of their data), Find in Page, Photo Save, Quick Dial, more accurate URL suggestions in the address bar, increased stability, the ability to recover tabs from crashes and more.
iChromy v1.1 is now available from the Apple App Store (it’s free). Give it a shot and let us know what you think.
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update
- 2011-12-27: Facebook iPad app to support Timeline next year
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-05-05: F-Browser brings Flash to iOS