Remember iChromy, the Chrome-style web browser for the iPad that we mentioned awhile ago? Since its launch it’s turned out to be quite a hit, judging by all the positive feedback left by people who decided to give the app a shot. Well, the folks over at Diigo are happy to announce that they’ve released a new version of the app that adds tons of new features to the iPad web browser.
Starting from version 1.1, the app now features Incognito Mode (for those private browsing sessions or when somebody is using your iPad and you don’t want to store any of their data), Find in Page, Photo Save, Quick Dial, more accurate URL suggestions in the address bar, increased stability, the ability to recover tabs from crashes and more.
iChromy v1.1 is now available from the Apple App Store (it’s free). Give it a shot and let us know what you think.
- Retina iPad Mini In-Store Tracker Tool Is Live
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Apple Issues Shutdown Notice To Website That Helps Find Apple Products
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps