Most iPhone docks don’t do very much with the phone – you just leave it on to charge for the night and that’s about it. Well, that’s where the iLive Clock Radio Dock comes into play. The dock comes with a clock face that’s missing the 12, and when the iPhone is plugged in, it displays the 12 and the clock hands with the use of an app. Charging your iPhone and turning it into a clock at the same time is a pretty great idea.
Unfortunately, a clock designed in this way means that without the iPhone it is pretty useless. But hey – so are other docks – at least this one gives you the added benefit of an analog clock and it’s more functional than the wooden iPhone 4 alarm dock. The iLive Clock Radio Dock is available now for $49.99 from the iLive website.
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-11: Lost iPhone 4 saga ends
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)