If you’re one of those forgetful people who can’t seem to remember the most important dates in your life, even if it’s your spouse’s birthday, wedding anniversary, or even your mother’s birthday, well Jeego is the app just for you. This Windows Phone 7 app is designed just for the purpose of sending eCards out to your friends and family – no matter the occasion. Set dates in advance so you won’t have to rush to the card shop for a last minute greeting card.
Users just have to download the app on their phones, set it up, and they’re good to go. The app even integrates with users’ Facebook and Twitter accounts in addition their email for more than one way of sending a card out to that special someone. Granted it’s always better to give a physical card in person, but sometimes circumstances just don’t allow it – an eCard is better than no card.
Jeego also works with WP7′s Live Tiles, to keep you updated about upcoming dates as well, regardless of the occasion. Head over to the Jeego website for more details.
Next Story: WordPress 3.2 Release Candidate now available
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Maps will be arriving on other Windows Phones
- 2011-10-11: Microsoft details Bing for Windows Phone 7.5
- 2011-09-16: Video calling demonstrated on the HTC TITAN
- 2011-08-04: Two free Xbox Live games coming to Windows Phone 7 handsets next week
- 2011-07-22: HoloPhone 3D brings pseudo stereoscopic 3D visuals to Windows Phone
- 2011-06-16: Sony S1 and S2 tablets to be released in September
- 2011-06-14: Jeego ensures you never forget another special date
- 2011-04-12: Samsung Galaxy S 2 going on sale in UK May 1
- 2011-03-28: Sigma DP2X compact camera announced and priced
- 2011-03-24: Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 tablet priced