Who would have thought that a candy company that rolls out delicious Jelly Belly will end up manufacturing a scented line of cases for various devices such as the iPhone, iPod and BlackBerry – heck, they will even release earbuds that come in a Classic Jelly Bean shape. That, we are certainly a bit more worried, especially younger kids who learn through emulation might actually decide to put an actual Jelly Belly into their ears in the emulation of adults, only to find that something so sweet might eventually end up as a bitter experience that requires a trip to the hospital to clear up a blocked ear canal.
Each of these cases is made of durable TPI plastic and scented with the Jelly Belly smell, where you can choose from five different flavors – Strawberry Cheesecake, Very Cherry, Blueberry, Licorice and Berry Blue.
The Jelly Belly Cases for iPhone, iPods and Blackberry and headphones are available at various retailers, retailing for $14.99 a pop.RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Home Smart Bluetooth Speaker Does Karaoke As Well
- Bowers & Wilkins Offers P7 Headphones
- LG Sound Plate To Make IFA 2013 Debut
- Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- Follow: earbuds, iphone case, ipod case, Jelly Bean (Android),