Who would have thought that a candy company that rolls out delicious Jelly Belly will end up manufacturing a scented line of cases for various devices such as the iPhone, iPod and BlackBerry – heck, they will even release earbuds that come in a Classic Jelly Bean shape. That, we are certainly a bit more worried, especially younger kids who learn through emulation might actually decide to put an actual Jelly Belly into their ears in the emulation of adults, only to find that something so sweet might eventually end up as a bitter experience that requires a trip to the hospital to clear up a blocked ear canal.
Each of these cases is made of durable TPI plastic and scented with the Jelly Belly smell, where you can choose from five different flavors – Strawberry Cheesecake, Very Cherry, Blueberry, Licorice and Berry Blue.
The Jelly Belly Cases for iPhone, iPods and Blackberry and headphones are available at various retailers, retailing for $14.99 a pop.
Next Story: Cadence Watch 4:20 watch is animal friendly
- 2014-03-26 Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-10-14 Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Upgrade From Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Reconsidered
- 2013-10-13 Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD Looks To Remain Stuck In Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Good
- 2011-02-14 Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Baby iCan Play Case
- 2009-11-12 Incase Topo Frame Case
- 2010-01-07 Pong case for iPhone and iPhone 3GS
- 2010-09-10 Woogie Huggable Case and Media Player for iPod touch and iPhone