So you have a really nice set of speakers in your living room, and you want to hook your MP3 player up to it, but the trouble of having to stand up, walk to the speakers and select songs is just not a process you relish, and you wish your speakers had Bluetooth so you could synch your Bluetooth capable device with it, i.e. the iPhone. Well fret not because it looks like Kanex has the solution for you, in the form of the Kanex AirBlue portable Bluetooth music receiver.
All you have to do is plug it into your speakers, pair a Bluetooth capable MP3 player up with it, and you’re good to go, able to sit back and select songs at your leisure without having to stand up. Not only does it act as a Bluetooth music receiver, the Kanex AirBlue comes with a DSP co-processor for audio and voice filtering, and on top of that, the AirBlue has a rechargeable 10-hour battery inside and a play/power button.
It also comes with a mini-USB to USB cable for charging and will retail for $49.
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2013-12-25: PKPKT Is A Bluetooth Game That Lets You Pickpocket From Bluetooth Phones
- 2011-09-16: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-09-14: Sony unveils two new iOS compatible speaker docks
- 2011-08-31: JVC unveils UX-LP55 Mini Hi-Fi combo
- 2011-03-31: TDK Boomboxes to bring you back to the 80s
- 2011-03-29: JBL OnBeat pumps music out of your iOS devices