You have managed to work hard all these months, scrounging every single penny that you can find so that you are finally able to keep up with the Joneses – that is, purchasing a brand new iPhone 4 to go along with your yuppie status. Well, Canopy knows what a lucrative market the third party accessory niche is, and they have decided to roll out the Kapok case for the iPhone 4 which offers your iPhone 4 added protection against knocks and bumps, while making sure you maximize the use of your iPhone’s camera.
Why so, you ask? Well, there is a built-in metal insert that delivers enough rigidity for an integrated tripod mount. Being made out of a plastic core with soft touch coating, it will also boast dual, two-stage buttons that are capable of performing functions based on the particular application. For example, if you have a camera tools application from iTunes, you can control the camera’s functions in a similar manner to a point and shoot. Apart from that, there is also a mini-USB input port for sync + charge alongside a mini-USB to USB cable.
Choose from 5 different colors at $69.95 a pop – what’s your take on this?
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-01-24 Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case
- 2011-11-23 Sexy iPhone cases will definitely turn heads
- 2011-06-22 Strapya does iPhone 4 with food cases
- 2011-06-08 MeeMojo has new tough iPhone 4 case
- 2011-06-01 iPhone 4 iPWN! Case