A couple of days ago we had reported that Nokia was looking to push out four new Symbian handsets, which would be powered by 1GHz processors. Well as it turns out, one of those handsets on the list, the Nokia 700 “Zeta”, had its photos leaked, giving us an idea of what we might expect from the final product (assuming of course, that the leaked photos are not the final product).
The Nokia 700 “Zeta” was meant as to be the successor to the Nokia C6-01, and it will be running on Symbian Belle, the successor to Symbian Anna. As the list had implied, the Zeta would be the thinnest of the bunch, and judging by the photos we have to say that we agree. It does look pretty good as well, on top of the slim form factor. It will be packing a 5MP camera with LED flash, NFC support as well as a 3.5-inch nHD AMOLED display. We’re not sure if these photo leaks imply that we may be seeing the phone arrive soon, but nevertheless, it’s nice to know that Nokia is on track.
Stay tuned, as we’re guessing that this won’t be the only leaked photo of the quartet of 1GHz Symbian phones by Nokia.
Next Story: Intel to soldier on with MeeGo
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-12-14: Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2011-09-21: Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2011-09-06: Mysterious Nokia handset spotted, possible successor to the N8?
- 2011-08-31: Nokia 703 photo leaked - Symbian or Windows Phone 7?
- 2011-08-23: Google Wallet services with RadioShack starting 1st September?