A couple of days ago we had reported that Nokia was looking to push out four new Symbian handsets, which would be powered by 1GHz processors. Well as it turns out, one of those handsets on the list, the Nokia 700 “Zeta”, had its photos leaked, giving us an idea of what we might expect from the final product (assuming of course, that the leaked photos are not the final product).
The Nokia 700 “Zeta” was meant as to be the successor to the Nokia C6-01, and it will be running on Symbian Belle, the successor to Symbian Anna. As the list had implied, the Zeta would be the thinnest of the bunch, and judging by the photos we have to say that we agree. It does look pretty good as well, on top of the slim form factor. It will be packing a 5MP camera with LED flash, NFC support as well as a 3.5-inch nHD AMOLED display. We’re not sure if these photo leaks imply that we may be seeing the phone arrive soon, but nevertheless, it’s nice to know that Nokia is on track.
Stay tuned, as we’re guessing that this won’t be the only leaked photo of the quartet of 1GHz Symbian phones by Nokia.RELATED
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Follow: leak, NFC, symbian belle,
- Seen at: engadget