Logitech continues in their efforts to see unified communications (UC) grow, and hence has decided to announced a collaboration with GN Netcom – and to kick off this particular partnership, they have decided to expanding their product portfolio to include a bunch of headsets and speakerphones from GN Netcom’s award-winning Jabra line. Logitech will of course, make an initial selection of Jabra audio devices, where they will be co-branded “Logitech powered by Jabra,” available via their various business partners in North America from July onwards, where among the models you can choose from would include the Logitech BSP420 USB Speakerphone, Logitech BH970 Wireless DECT Headset and Logitech BH870 Wireless Bluetooth Headset.
The above mentioned devices would mean Logitech now offers businesses a full portfolio of UC audio and video solutions that were specially designed to deliver the best-possible user experience. If you happen to run a business and want to make sure all of your employees are able to keep in touch all the time without missing a beat, then you might just be interested to see what Logitech has on offer, no?
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution