How much do you love your brands? If you’re decked out in an Armani suit with a Hermes tie, sporting a Prada belt with matching Gucci leather shoes to match, the only thing you would be missing is a Louis Vuitton case for your iPhone 4. If that sounds good to you then you will be glad to know that Louis Vuitton has not released one, not two, but FOUR iPhone 4 cases that you can choose from.
They come in the Damier Azur Canvas, Damier Ebene Canvas and of course, the tried and tested Monogram canvas case that Louis Vuitton is just so well known for, and inside each case is a microfiber interior so you will not have to worry about scratching your iPhone. It’s also slim enough that it should fit your pocket with ease, although if you’re going to wear that Armani suit we’re guessing you’ll probably want to slip it into your jacket pocket instead.
The Louis Vuitton iPhone 4 will set you back a cool $290, a lot cheaper than their wallets but it’s almost half the price of an unlocked iPhone 4, but then again I’d gladly pay an extra $90 to get this over the “3D” blinged out Angry Birds iPhone 4 casing that we reported yesterday.
Next Story: LulzSec Leaks 62,000 Usernames And Passwords
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-12-06: Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-11-09: Vooma Peel PG92 brings dual-SIM capabilities to your iPhone
- 2011-10-14: Monolith iPhone 4 case with built-in projector