Ever thought about using your MacBook Air flipped 90-degrees like it were an open book? Well now you can. A developer named Nathan Stevens has come up with an app for the MacBook Air called the Mac Screen Rotate. It is a simple app that allows you to rotate the orientation of your MacBook’s display, which allows you to hold the device like you were reading a magazine of a book. While it won’t turn the screen into a touch-capable display, the app realigns your touchscreen to match the orientation of the screen so you can use it when it is sideways.
You can head over to the Mac Screen Rotate website to find out more about the app, purchase it ($4.99) or get a seven day trial. Mac Screen Rotate is available for Mac OS X 10.6 and up, and works best with the MacBook Air (its weight is ideal for flipping around and holding like a book) and the 13″ MacBook Pro.RELATED
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Several Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Owners Complain About Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- Historic Apple II DOS Source Code Can Now Be Downloaded
- Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- Follow: app, macbook, Macbook Pro, os x, screen,