Jack Malone, creator of the EVOtainment System (in case you forgot, it was the mashup of two Wii controllers, the Wii steering wheel, a GPS mount and an HTC EVO 4G phone) is back. This time it’s not with some sort funky gaming controller smartphone hybrid system, but a more conventional creation: a stylus designed for the iPad tablet.
We all know that the Stylus works better than our fingers in some situations when using the iPad, but most of us don’t carry one around due to the fact that we have to remind ourselves to bring it around. Most cases don’t have any compartments to place a stylus, and not all of us want to keep our iPad tablets in cases either.
That’s where the Magnetic SnapStylus comes in. While it’s nothing extraordinary when it comes to being a stylus, what sets it apart from other styli around is that it’s magnetic. When not in use, you can simply let it stick to the back of your iPad until you need to use it again. Never worry about forgetting to bring your stylus around with you anymore. It works with both the iPad and the iPad 2. The best part is? It costs only $5 if you pre-order the Magnetic SnapStylus now. After the first 200 pre-orders have been made, its price will go up to $10. Head over to the Kickstarter page for more information and a video demonstration.
Next Story: Huawei MediaPad to run on Android Honeycomb
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?
- 2011-04-15: Hinge: the eco-friendly iPad stand
- 2011-03-16: Hanfree stand lets you use your iPad hands-free