It looks the leaks were spot-on for EA’s Mass Effect 3 sporting Kinect controls. So how will Kinect be implemented into this sci-fi RPG? Mass Effect 3 will use Kinect for voice controls. Players will be able to control their character’s conversations entirely with their voice and it’s supposed to work buttery smooth.
In addition to being able to control conversations, gamers will also be able to order their on-screen characters to move to and fro (i.e. Liara, move up!).
The concept looks kind of cool, but we’ll reserve judgment on how well it works (especially in semi-noisy environments) when the game’s released.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: bioware, E3, ea, kinect, mass effect, Microsoft, voice control, xbox 360,